Monday 9 October 2017

GURU - Teaching is Hell

Teaching is Hell


Inbox
x

What teachers do in school?

 

Jul 3
Image result for HELL Image result for HELL
#To_All_Teachers
There are 3 people waiting in front of the heaven doors.
GOD said:
There is entry for only one person.
1st Person said “I am a priest and entire my life I was praying you.”
2nd person said “I am a doctor and entire my life I was serving my patients.”
3rd person said “I am a teacher and apart from my job of teaching, I have done 
so many duties during my entire life such as
Attendance record,
Result Analysis,
Official work,
Administrative work,
Social work,
Aptitude tests,
Group discussions,
Entrepreneurship cell,
Revaluation,
Practical oral exams,
Newsletters,
IQAC,
IIPC,
Placements,
College Magazine,
R & D cell,
NSS activities,
NBA,
NAAC,
Autonomous,
AICTE,
University Affiliation work,
Intra college events,
Seminars,
Presentations,
Conferences,
Symposium,
On Duty
Class committee,
Workshops,
Faculty Development program,
Exam duty,
Govt exam duty,
Floor duty,
Admission Round duty,
Assignments,
Term work,
Invigilation,
Paper Checking,
Paper setting,
Counselling,
Remedial classes,
Industrial visits,
Planners,
Discipline,
Website,
Hospitality,
Exhibitions,
Student Clubs,
Pamphlet design,
Banner design,
Guest lectures,
Annual sports,
College day
Annual
Dept meeting,
and
2 to 5 hours per week stay after working hours, and........😭
Floor duty,
Campus coordinator,
Mentor report
Lesson plans
Assessment in google form,
Mentoring,
Result Analysis of all semesters
Floods duty,
Aadhar number collection,
Mini project Incharge,
Weekly absentee's report Incharge,
Monthly report Incharge,
Class room projector Incharge,
Difficult to type so many others......Etc.................................
Finally GOD said
"Please stop. I feel deep pity after listening to your duties. You have already
 lived through hell on earth....
Welcome to Heaven!!“
Dedicated to All those who say teaching is an easy job... ✋😜😜😜

No comments:

Post a Comment